Welcome to the official website of CiderFest NC—North Carolina’s premier hard cider tasting event, now in its fourth year.READ MORE
Welcome to the official website of CiderFest NC—North Carolina’s premier hard cider tasting event, now in its fourth year.
Cider and mead makers including:
• Alchemy Herbal Wine • Angry Orchard • Appalachian Mountain Cidery • Bee & Bramble • Blake's Hard Cider Co. •
• Bold Rock Hard Cider • Bull City Ciderworks • Flat Rock Ciderworks • Fox Hill Meadery • Good Road Ciderworks •
• Noble Cider • Original Sin Cider • Red Clay Ciderworks • Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards • Urban Orchard Cider Co. •
Live music and performances by:
• Fly By Night Rounders • Ben Phan ft. Drayton Aldridge • Mountain Feist • Friction Farm • The Faerie Kin •
Samples of artisanal cheeses, caramels and baked goods including:
• Postre Caramels • WNC Cheese Trail • Blue Ridge Mountain Creamery • English Farmstead Cheese • Spinning Spider Creamery •
• Tanglewood Acres Goat Cheese • Eat More Bakery • Underground Bakery • City Bakery • Ally's Bar • The Hop Ice Cream Cafe •
Local arts, crafts, clothes and soaps from vendors including:
• Tanglewood Acres Soapery & Mercantile • The Language of Leaves • Hazel Twenty •
An educational Kids Zone area with fun for all ages including:
• Face-painting festivities • Eco-friendly arts and crafts • Solar activities • Popsicle homes •
PURCHASE TICKETS EARLY!
This rain-or-shine event has sold out in past years and is expected to do so again. For people 21 and older, general admission tickets are $30 in advance and $40 day-of, or $15 for designated drivers. Guests 20 and younger are admitted free.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
Click above to connect with Community Engagement Director Cari Barcas for opportunities to become an event vendor, sponsor or volunteer, each of which offer free admission and great opportunities to connect with the community. Let's collaborate!